Dental hygiene services aren’t just a way to get you in the dentist’s chair for a lecture on flossing on more. Oral hygiene and dental procedure preserve the health of your mouth and give you a radiant smile so you can be the best version of yourself...
Dental hygiene services aren’t just a way to get you in the dentist’s chair for a lecture on flossing on more. Oral hygiene and dental procedure preserve the health of your mouth and give you a radiant smile so you can be the best version of yourself, always.
Here are 8 reasons to smile:
- Smiling is contagious. Really! It is. Some complicated signal sharing happens in the brain that causes the person seeing the smile to mimic it.
- Smiling lowers anxiety and stress by lowering blood pressure and increasing respiration.
- Make someone else’s day! Can you recount the times you’ve received an unprecedented smile and it took your day from a two to a 10?
- Smiling gives you endorphins, the same chemicals released upon working out.
- Smiling changes how others perceive you. Studies show that we find others most attractive when they are smiling.
- Relationships will be stronger. Studies show that smilers are more emotionally stable, joyful and optimistic, thus serving more committed partnerships.
- Smiling boosts your immune system by producing more white blood cells to help your body fight infection.
- Smiling makes your more comfortable in situations you otherwise might be awkward in.
Smiling enhances your mood, it makes you healthier, and ultimately, it makes your happier.
Doral Sedation & Family Dentistry offers all treatment options to get the smile you’ve always dreamt of. Explore our Dental services to find out more about cosmetic dentistry, 6 month smile, preventive care and restorative, surgical and therapeutic procedures. Meet with a Doral dental hygienist to find out the best dental route to take for you and your dental needs. There’s no reason not to smile!