Full mouth restoration with Doral Family Dentistry is an excellent way to remedy a variety of oral deficiencies and setbacks in one comprehensive approach.
– Numerous dental operations
– Illness that affected oral health
– Accident or injury
– Poor oral hygiene over long periods of time
Dental restoration brings the hope and promise that dental damage can be repaired! For many patients, an impaired smile takes a toll on life. With restorative dentistry, patients regain confidence, begin to speak more highly of themselves, and give their lives a sense of renewal.
Restorative procedures can tackle a number of impairments, and in one swoop. Amongst the most common are:
– Missing teeth
– Chipped teeth
– Excess gums
– Periodontal diseases
– Misaligned teeth
– Fault bites
– Damaged teeth
– Gum damage
– Worn-out dental work
In order for the mouth to be healthy, all systems must be working in harmony. This includes the jaw joints, connective tissue, blood vessels, hard tissue, teeth and jaw bone. When one of the systems faces injury or defect, it can send the other members out of balance, too.
Common facets for treatment:
– Dental crowns, bridges, fillings, inlays and onlays
– Dental implants
– Porcelain veneers, whitening, dental bonding, gum re-contouring
– TMD treatment
– Therapy for teeth grinding
– Invisalign, traditional braces, spacers, expanders and retainers
– Root canal therapy, soft and hard tissue grafting, tooth extractions.
If you are thinking about full restorative care, a dentist will first assess the damage and look into the source of any poor oral hygiene. Once they have a clear understanding of where care and growth has gone awry in the mouth, a custom treatment plan can be devised that will bring the mouth back to its natural, healthy state.