Dental hygiene services aren’t just a way to get you in the dentist’s chair for a lecture on flossing on more. Oral hygiene and dental procedure preserve the health of your mouth and give you a radiant smile so you can be the best version of yourself, always.
Here are 8 reasons to smile:
- Smiling is contagious. Really! It is. Some complicated signal sharing happens in the brain that causes the person seeing the smile to mimic it.
- Smiling lowers anxiety and stress by lowering blood pressure and increasing respiration.
- Make someone else’s day! Can you recount the times you’ve received an unprecedented smile and it took your day from a two to a 10?
- Smiling gives you endorphins, the same chemicals released upon working out.
- Smiling changes how others perceive you. Studies show that we find others most attractive when they are smiling.
- Relationships will be stronger. Studies show that smilers are more emotionally stable, joyful and optimistic, thus serving more committed partnerships.
- Smiling boosts your immune system by producing more white blood cells to help your body fight infection.
- Smiling makes your more comfortable in situations you otherwise might be awkward in.
Smiling enhances your mood, it makes you healthier, and ultimately, it makes your happier.
Doral Sedation & Family Dentistry offers all treatment options to get the smile you’ve always dreamt of. Explore our Dental services to find out more about cosmetic dentistry, 6 month smile, preventive care and restorative, surgical and therapeutic procedures. Meet with a Doral dental hygienist to find out the best dental route to take for you and your dental needs. There’s no reason not to smile!6 month smile, cosmetic dentistry, dental hygiene services, dental hygienist